Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Reconciling to Reality

The Prophet SAW said,

"Islam began as an alien thing,
and it will return to being an alien thing,
so blessed are the alienated ones.."

The world is an alienating place, and we're all gonna be dead soon.

In an airplane, I sat next to Muhamed, a TV reporter.
The stewardess came, and she had a nametag named Aisya on her
She didn't have her hijab on.

He asked her, "Did you pray on the plane?"
and she said, "Yes."

He asked again, "Can I ask you a question?"
and she said, "Yes."

He asked, "How do you feel about serving wine on the plane?"
She said, "It's REALLY hard.. but I always use my left hand."

I was so moved by that attempt for such an incredibly difficult circumstance
to be as true as she could to what she believed was right
because muslims do deal with filthy things with the left hand.

People are still struggling out there.
May God bless.

by Shaikh Hamza Yusuf

No comments:

Post a Comment